Much Ado About Nothing
YOU ARE SIMPLY REGISTERING YOUR INTEREST IN PARTICIPATING. THIS LETS US KNOW YOU WILL BE COMPLETING THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW AND WILL BE SIGNING UP TO AUDITION. THIS DOES NOT ENSURE CASTING IN THE PRODUCTION.
To participate, the following requirements must be met: (please be respectful and enroll in another one of TNT’s classes if you do not meet any one of these listed items)
- Parent Meeting and initial audition: Thursday, January 16, 7:00pm. [This meeting is recommended for all parents and mandatory for any family that is new to Shakespeare in the Park. All participants are required to attend unless previously arranged to miss.]
- Participant must be 15 years old by January 16, 2020.
- Participant must write a short essay about Much Ado About Nothing due by 7:00pm on January 16.
- Participant must write a short essay about How Play Theory has affected their life due by 7:00pm on January 16.
- Participant must fill out the questionnaire MAAN questionnaire. Due by 7:00pm on January 16.
- Participant must be well versed in Play Theory and have participated in Take Note Troupe Play Theory curriculum.
- Parents must volunteer in some capacity during on-stage production time. A sign up will be available on January 16 at the meeting.
Auditions will be held on January 16th, 17th and 18th. Sign up times will be available at the meeting on January 16. If you have a conflict with audition dates and times, please email TNTshows@gmail.com. All efforts will be made to provide a time with the director for auditions upon completion/receipt of essays and questionnaire form.
Thursday 7-9 PM and Saturdays 1-5pm
January 16- June 13, 2020
Age Group: 15-18
Our productions of Shakespeare are award winning. This year we will be performing Much Ado About Nothing and taking this to the surrounding communities where residents can enjoy Shakespeare’s work free of charge. A delightful and enriching cultural experience for all!
With this being said, a higher level of commitment is requested for participation in Much Ado About Nothing. Take Note Troupe has many other opportunities available if you are not able to adhere to the commitment level spelled out below.