A Midsummer Night’s Dream
Rehearsals AS CALLED
Age Group: 15-18 (10th-12th grade)
A Virtual Orientation for participants and their parents will be Feb 11th, 7:00 pm. Fill out the forms below and email them to email@example.com for the zoom link to participate. All auditions videos must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday Feb 15th. Audition sides will be posted on takenotetroupe.org (backstage– password is “puck”) and at this LINK. Callbacks will be Friday March 5, 12:00–7:00 Sat March 6, 1:00-5:00.
DO NOT ENROLL UNTIL YOU ARE OFFICIALLY CAST IN THE PRODUCTION
ELIGIBILITY & CONSIDERATIONS
- Play Theory prerequisite met
- 10th-12th grade
- Consent to wear masks if mandated
- Casting is not guaranteed
- Dates of performance to be determined
- Public performance is not guaranteed
- Rehearsal schedule and locations to be determined
- This Form and also This Form must be submitted to email@example.com prior to the orientation meeting.